What is NanoStudio?
NanoStudio is a recording studio for iOS, OS X and Windows. It has virtual analogue synths, sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and multiple effects all integrated into a single application.
Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with effects such as reverb, compression and EQ. Share your tune on SoundCloud from wherever you are or use the comprehensive audio mixdown options and MIDI export feature to get your ideas over to your desktop DAW when you get back home.
- 6 simultaneous instruments, up to 16 with in-app purchase
- MIDI input with the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer, Akai SynthStation 25 and Core MIDI
- Audio copy/paste for sharing audio with other compatible apps (Sonoma and Intua standards supported)
- Upload your mix directly to SoundCloud
- Eden synth (also plays samples) - single or dual keyboards, XY controllers, pitch bend and accelerometer control
- TRG-16 sample trigger pads
- Sequencer with up to 64 tracks and a piano roll editor for note, velocity and controller events, all with undo/redo
- Mixer with 4 inserts per channel, 2 global send busses and volume/pan automation on every channel
- Sampling and resampling, sample editor and effects processor with undo/redo
- Transfer samples, final mixes and individual track mixdowns to your Mac/PC using NanoSync
- Send projects, samples and MIDI files as email attachments
- Built in help
- 4.49 avg rating