The most popular alternative is Namecheap. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try AlpenNIC or The Arrangers - Host. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to Name.com so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Name.com alternatives are Gandi.net (Paid), Google Domains (Paid), Njalla (Paid) and 1&1 IONOS (Paid).
- Mill has been created in order to provide an unmatched solution for startups, new businesses and individuals.
- Register your own custom domain for web applications, email, blog or website such as Google Apps, Gmail, MobileMe, Tumblr, Blogger, Posterous and more.
- All the services you require for your website needs in one place. Domain Names, SSL, Hosting, Email, Website Builders etc.
- Providing Awesome Free & Premium Web Hosting.
cPanel and Softaculous included for that 1-click installation in an easy-to-use interface. No coding skill required.
24/7/365 support, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Search and buy domains from the largest inventory of premium domain names. Your business starts here – kick off your domain name search today!
- Porkbun is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar based in Portland, OR. With a passion for all things Internet, the Porkbun team came together to create an effortless website naming system for the creative professionals and businesses of the world.
- Biggest web hosting account around. 750 GB webspace, 7500 GB monthly data transfer and unlimited email accounts.
- Offers domain registration, dns, website hosting, and email with an industry leading control panel built for speed and ease of use.
- Nuage provides a super simple way to search, buy, import and manage domain names.FEATURES- Autocomplete search of over 545 TLDs.
- A very simple and modern hosting platform. It is distinguished by the very high performance, thanks of SSD disks and LiteSpeed server. Once you have created an account you can test it for free for 14 days, then you will only pay $60 a year.