Multi String Replacer Alternatives
RegExr.com is an online tool to learn, build, and test Regular Expressions. It was created by Grant Skinner and the nice people at gskinner.com.
- - RegExr is the most popular Web-based alternative to Multi String Replacer.
- - RegExr is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Multi String Replacer.
dnGrep allows you to search across files with easy-to-read results. Search through text files, Word documents, PDFs, and archives using text, regular expression, XPath, and phonetic queries. dnGrep includes search-and-replace, whole-file preview, right-click search in File...
- - dnGREP is the most popular Windows alternative to Multi String Replacer.
RegexBuddy is your perfect companion for working with regular expressions. Learning, creating, understanding, testing, using and saving regular expressions has never been easier.
- - RegexBuddy is the most popular commercial alternative to Multi String Replacer.
The award-winning Expresso editor is equally suitable as a teaching tool for the beginning user of regular expressions or as a full-featured development environment for the experienced programmer or web designer with an extensive knowledge of regular expressions.
PowerGREP is a powerful Windows grep tool. Quickly search through large numbers of files on your PC or network, including text and binary files, compressed archives, MS Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDF files, OpenOffice files, etc.
Open Source tool to find/replace text in multiple files. Extremely simple to use. Command line support to run Replace using batch file.
Single file download - fnr.exe (127kb) Replace text in multiple files using windows application or through command line F.
Patterns is a simple yet powerful tool for working with regular expressions. Build great patterns quickly and effortlessly with syntax coloring and with matching and replacing occurring in real time.
- - Patterns is the most popular Mac alternative to Multi String Replacer.
iHateRegex offers an easy way for developers to find helpful and reusable regular expressions while also providing an intuitive playground to interact with regex snippets to create or just learn.
- - iHateRegex is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Multi String Replacer.
regexxer is a nifty GUI search/replace tool featuring Perl-style regular expressions. If you need project-wide substitution and you’re tired of hacking sed command lines together, then you should definitely give it a try.
- - regexxer is the most popular Linux alternative to Multi String Replacer.