Build a mock Rest API endpoint in seconds. Helps you in UI development, Webhooks, simulating delays, simulating exceptions and server errors, performance test, etc.
- - Beeceptor is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Mockable.
- - Beeceptor is the most popular free alternative to Mockable.
MockServer can be used for mocking any system you integrate with via HTTP or HTTPS (i.e. services, web sites, etc).
- - MockServer is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Mockable.
- - MockServer is the most popular Open Source alternative to Mockable.
Mockintosh is a mock server generator that's capable to generate RESTful APIs or communicate with message queues to mimick asyncronous tasks. Such that it enables software development teams to work independently while building and maintaining a complicated microservice...
- - Mockintosh is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Mockable.
SOAP/REST Mock Service is a simple configurable framework to mock out SOAP or RESTful (or "REST-like") webservices. It's main goal is to support automated integration testing of applications that integrate with 3rd party webservices.
AITable is a revolutionary no-code AI development platform that makes building your own AI ChatGPT with tables in 1-Click. By utilizing your unique data, AITable allows you to train your own version of the advanced ChatGPT system, serving as a 24/7 AI customer service chatbot or...
Online API Mocking Tool: API Mock, fake API, stub API, simulate API, dummy API. Capture and debug requests instantly. Forward requests to localhost for webhooks testing and debugging. More than 100 random or faker shortcodes for response templating.
SmartMock.io is a tool to set up, manage, and troubleshoot HTTP protocol API mocks (REST, SOAP, JSON-RPC) in the cloud. This frees you up to focus on the logic of your mocks and not have to think about boilerplate code of your own HTTP mock servers.
RoboHydra is a web server designed to help you test any kind of HTTP client:
- GUIs that use a public API,
- Mobile applications that communicate with some server,
- Server applications that contact 3rd party ser.