A simple and convenient tool for creating, reviewing, editing, and/or validating bittorrent meta files (aka torrent files). torrentfile supports all versions of Bittorrent files, including hybrid meta files, and has full unicode support.
- - torrentfile-cli is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to mktorrent.
- - torrentfile-cli is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to mktorrent.
Torrent Merkle Root Reader is a simple command line tool that allows you to extract file hashes from BitTorrent v2 compatible, hybrid .torrent files, it is also possible to compare them for duplicates and calculate hashes for regular files.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceTMRR either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
py3createtorrent is a comprehensive shell/commandline utility for creating torrents (Linux & Windows). It's a GPL-licensed Python v3.1 script.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfacepy3createtorrent either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
an advanced torrent file creator with batch functionality, powered by libtorrent-rasterbarSuggest and vote on features
- PortableqMakeTorrent can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
The last commit to the GitHub repo was made on July 12th, 2014. The developer has declared that qMakeTorrent is no longer actively developed and recommends using dottorrent-gui instead.
An advanced GUI torrent file creator with batch functionality, powered by PyQt and dottorrent.Suggest and vote on features
- Portabledottorrent-gui can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.