Minesweeper Master Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Minesweeper, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Minesweeper Master so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Minesweeper Master alternatives are miniSweeper (Free), Proxx (Free, Open Source), KMines (Free, Open Source) and Minefield (Free).
- Best Veggies: the smart farm is a reinterpretation of the classic Minesweeper, now a puzzle for the whole family, where we become an organic farmer and harvest fields riddled with crazy vegetables mutated by pollution and chemicals.
- Minesweeper for everyone! (Beginner, Intermediate and Expert.) Play quickly yet accurately and make it into the Hall of Fame!
- JMinesweeper is a java implementation of the well known puzzle game minesweeper. It was written using Sun's JDK1.5 and the Eclipse SDK.
- A De-mine-ing adventure is a new puzzle game inspired by minesweeper and picross with square cells, hex cells and real explosions.
- Can you play Minesweeper in 3D? Same rules, one more dimension.
- The objective of the game is to clear a rectangular board containing hidden "mines" or bombs without detonating any of them, with help from clues about the number of...
- "Minesweeper" - a simple game that, nevertheless, develops attention, memory and logic.
- Enjoy the classic look and feel of the game as you work to mark the mines without uncovering one.