In the American Southwest, a lone witch hunter travels across the desert, seeking to wipe out cultists of all sorts. Fight a variety of goons and ghouls, through small t...
- Paid • Proprietary
- Adventure Game
What is Midnight Ultra?
In the American Southwest, a lone witch hunter travels across the desert, seeking to wipe out cultists of all sorts. Fight a variety of goons and ghouls, through small towns to dimension-spanning motels. Inspired by DOOM, Quake, and action games of yore, blast your way through a neon-dripped, pixelated nightmare in this high-speed, high-thrills FPS.
- No recharging shields: you'll need to play smart or find healthpacks to stay alive. You're not invincible, after all.
- Wild Weird West: features an acidic western soundtrack, composed just for Midnight Ultra!
- Choose a melee weapon and a ranged weapon of your choice: mix and match, choose between chopping and blasting your enemies down to size.
- Change how the game looks to fit your taste: unlockable color palettes change how Midnight Ultra looks entirely. BONUS: Halloween color palette unlocked at start
- Double jump and dodge your enemies: your fast and nimble feet will let you leap across levels, over enemies heads, and between platforms.
- Moody and surreal story: not everything is at it seems, and the physical trappings of reality aren't always guaranteed...
- Short and sweet: 2-3 hours of gameplay content, for busy players looking for quick fun.
Midnight Ultra Screenshots
Midnight Ultra Features
Midnight Ultra information
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Shooting Game
- Adventure Game
Recent user activities on Midnight Ultra
- Korwin added Midnight Ultra as alternative(s) to Fistful of Frags
- Korwin added Midnight Ultra as alternative(s) to High Noon VR
- Korwin added Midnight Ultra