MIDI processing environment for studio and live performances and more.
- Paid • Proprietary
What is MIDI Lab?
MIDI Lab is a Swiss army knife allowing any imaginable MIDI processing environment to be defined. Perfect for studio and live performances. Connect all your MIDI hardware and manage it from one control panel.
- Route signals from any number of MIDI/Audio inputs and outputs
- Modern modular drag-and-drop GUI
- It acts as a plugins host - 3rd party VST and AU plugins can be used for Audio/MIDI processing to extend its features when needed
- Integrated Web API to automate routings over network
- Multiple presets can be defined within single project file and restored quickly when needed
- Macro blocks allowing encapsulating and reusing substructures (any number of levels!)
- Copy/Cut/Paste/Undo/Redo commands supported
- External and internal plugins/blocks GUIs displayed in tabs
- Custom tabs can be created containing multiple block/plugins GUIs on one screen
MIDI Lab Screenshots
MIDI Lab Features
MIDI Lab information
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
CategoryAudio & Music
Recent user activities on MIDI Lab
- Ugotsta added MIDI Lab as alternative(s) to MIDI Wrench
- Ugotsta added MIDI LabUg
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review