Microsoft Pix is a smart camera app that helps you take better photos with your phone without any extra effort. Microsoft Pix: Point. Shoot. Perfect.
- People first – Microsoft Pix uses many intelligent features to help people look their best, without creating extra work for you.
- Fun – Microsoft Pix helps you have fun with photos and videos, by doing things like creating a short, looping video clip when it senses motion in a photo, or helping you stabilize and time lapse your videos.
Top 10 Coolest Features:
- Smart settings – Automatically checks scene and lighting between each shutter tap, and updates settings between each shot.
- Face recognition – When it detects a face in the shot, it automatically optimizes settings to help people look their best.
- Moment capture - Captures a burst of frames every time you tap the shutter button, including frames before and after your tap, so you won’t miss the right moment.
- Best Image(s) - Automatically selects up to 3 of the best and most unique shots from the burst, and immediately deletes the rest, so you don’t waste your phone’s memory or your time comparing and storing similar frames.
- Image quality – Uses discarded burst frames to enhance each Best Image, improving exposure and color, and reducing noise and blur.
- Live Image – Automatically creates a short, looping video, by stitching together the frames from the burst into a Live Image, but ONLY when it senses motion in your shot, so it won’t waste a ton of your phone’s memory.
- Hyperlapse – Videos shot with Microsoft Pix are automatically stabilized for smoother playback, and can be time lapsed and saved at many different speeds.
- Auto-sync - Seamlessly syncs to your camera roll, so you don't have to individually import or save your photos and videos to your camera roll.
- Easy sharing - Uses iOS sharing, so you can seamlessly share to the apps already installed on your phone.... More Info »