Microsoft HDInsight Alternatives
IBM InfoSphere BigInsights brings the power of Hadoop to the enterprise. Apache Hadoop is the open source software framework, used to reliably managing large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- - IBM InfoSphere BigInsights is the most popular Web-based & Linux alternative to Microsoft HDInsight.
- - IBM InfoSphere BigInsights is the most popular free alternative to Microsoft HDInsight.
Dataproc is a fully managed and highly scalable service for running Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Presto, and 30+ open source tools and frameworks. Use Dataproc for data lake modernization, ETL, and secure data science, at scale, integrated with...
- - Google Cloud Dataproc is the most popular commercial alternative to Microsoft HDInsight.
Cloudera's open-source Apache Hadoop distribution, CDH (Cloudera Distribution Including Apache Hadoop), targets enterprise-class deployments of that technology. Cloudera says that more than 50% of its engineering output is donated upstream to the various Apache-licensed open...
- - Cloudera CDH is the most popular Open Source alternative to Microsoft HDInsight.
The Hortonworks Data Platform is a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop that is truly enterprise grade having been built, tested and hardened with enterprise rigor.
Amazon EMR is the industry-leading cloud big data solution for petabyte-scale data processing, interactive analytics, and machine learning using open-source frameworks such as Apache Spark, Apache Hive, and Presto.
- - Amazon EMR is the most popular SaaS alternative to Microsoft HDInsight.
MapR makes Apache Hadoop more affordable and easier to use for big data analytics, business intelligence, distributed computing, machine learning, distributed file systems and map reduce grid computing.