Open Source Microsoft Azure AlternativesCloud Computing & Cloud Hosting Services like Microsoft Azure
Deploy to the most powerful serverless platform in the world with just one command.
- - Vercel is the most popular SaaS alternative to Microsoft Azure.
- - Vercel is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Microsoft Azure.
Opinions about Vercel as a Alternative to Microsoft AzureThis alternative is disputed. Vercel is still a legitimate Microsoft Azure alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
OpenStack OpenStack is a global collaboration of developers and cloud computing technologists producing the ubiquitous open source cloud computing platform for public and private clouds. The project aims to deliver solutions for all types of clouds by being simple to implement...
Suggest and vote on features
- - OpenStack is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Microsoft Azure.
- Privacy focusedOpenStack is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Multiple Account supportOpenStack support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- DecentralizedOpenStack is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Ad-freeOpenStack doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Two-factor AuthenticationOpenStack supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
Opinions about OpenStack as a Alternative to Microsoft AzureThis alternative is disputed. OpenStack is still a legitimate Microsoft Azure alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
OpenShift is Red Hat's free, auto-scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) for applications. As an application platform in the cloud, OpenShift manages the stack so you can focus on your code.
Opinions about OpenShift as a Alternative to Microsoft AzureSome users think OpenShift is a great Microsoft Azure alternative, some don't.
Ubicloud is an open, free, and portable cloud. Think of it as an open alternative to cloud providers, like what Linux is to proprietary operating systems.Suggest and vote on features
Internxt Drive is an open-source, zero-knowledge, encrypted cloud storage service based on absolute privacy and security. Internxt cloud uses blockchain technology so people’s data and files are fully encrypted and secure.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Internxt Drive is the most popular Android, Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to Microsoft Azure.
Internxt Drive Features
- Privacy focusedInternxt Drive is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- End-to-End EncryptionInternxt Drive has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- No TrackingInternxt Drive will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeInternxt Drive doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- DecentralizedInternxt Drive is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
Radius is an open-source, cloud-native, application platform that enables developers and the operators that support them to define, deploy, and collaborate on cloud-native applications across public clouds and private infrastructure.Radius has no features, suggest some!
Porter is an alternative to Heroku that runs in your own cloud (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc). Get started on Porter without the overhead of DevOps and fully customize your infra later when you need to.
Clovyr is browser-based ecosystem that allows you to find and run open-source alternatives to popular apps.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedClovyr is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Automatic BackupClovyr will automatically back up your data periodically.
- No TrackingClovyr will not track you or use your personal data.
- DecentralizedClovyr is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
All developers are not equal, some know how to deploy their applications, others don’t. But now it’s over! With Qovery, all developers can deploy their application in the Cloud in just a few seconds.
Apache's CloudStack is a Project backed by Citrix and designed to be a direct competitor to OpenStack. It is designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud computing platform.CloudStack has no features, suggest some!
Service Fabric is a distributed systems platform for packaging, deploying, and managing stateless and stateful distributed applications and containers at large scale. Service Fabric runs on Windows and Linux, on any cloud, any datacenter, across geographic regions, or on your...Suggest and vote on features
Service Fabric Features