Working Copy is an app for iOS that let you manage Git repositories, commit, push, edit and clone them.
- - Working Copy is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to MGit.
- - Working Copy is the most popular free alternative to MGit.
Eclipse Team plugin for the revision control system git. Allows you to check in files, mark files as tracked/untracked, and view history. Not all git operations are supported.
- - EGit is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to MGit.
- - EGit is the most popular Open Source alternative to MGit.
Pocket Git is a powerful standalone Git client for Android with the following features:
- - Pocket Git is the most popular Android alternative to MGit.
- - Pocket Git is the most popular commercial alternative to MGit.
CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from pull requests to commenting on individual file diffs in the latest change set.
Beautiful iOS Widgets for GitHub vulnerability alerts and build workflows.
Radar Widgets helps developers and team leads watch their code for GitHub vulnerability alerts and Workflow status events with beautiful widgets on their iOS home screen.