Games Like Metroid Dread Similar Action & Platform Games like Metroid Dread
Forge your own path in Hollow Knight! An epic action adventure through a vast ruined kingdom of insects and heroes. Explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs, all in a classic, hand-drawn 2D style.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Hollow Knight is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Metroid Dread.
- - Hollow Knight is the most popular commercial alternative to Metroid Dread.
Hollow Knight Features
- Ad-freeHollow Knight doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- MultiplayerHollow Knight offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Achievements SupportedHollow Knight offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- ModdableHollow Knight can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- Works OfflineHollow Knight can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Ori and the Blind Forest tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning action-platformer. The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, an unlikely hero must journey to find his courage...Ori and the Blind Forest has no features, suggest some!
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo12 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night alternatives
- Adventure Game
- Paid • Proprietary
The iconic game from the beloved Castlevania series finally comes to mobile. This direct port of the classic console action RPG lets you jump, dash and slash your way through Dracula’s vast castle as Alucard while encountering a unique array of enemies and characters along the...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is the most popular Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Metroid Dread.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Features
Play as The Penitent One - a sole survivor of the massacre of the ‘Silent Sorrow’. Trapped in an endless cycle of death and rebirth, it’s down to you to free the world from this terrible fate and reach the origin of your anguish.
Powered by Unreal Engine technology, the “modern and masterful side-scroller” Shadow Complex became an instant classic when initially released in 2009, exclusively for Xbox 360. The fan favorite won more than 50 Game of the Year and Editor’s Choice Awards and was one of the most...Suggest and vote on features
Shadow Complex Features
Six years ago, the Machine Legion invaded and colonized the Torch City, which was originally inhabited by animals. Rayton, the former soldier in the resistance war, has been living in seclusion since then.Suggest and vote on features
Forged In Shadow Torch Features
Black Future ’88 is a Synth-Punk roguelike 2D action Shooter. Vertically climb an always evolving procedural tower to reach the top and kill its insane owner…before your heart explodes. Shoot, slash, dash and upgrade yourself to survive the endless waves of Homicidal AI, Traps...Suggest and vote on features
Black Future '88 Features
Strider returns in a brand new adventure, complete with incredible side-scrolling action, and lightning fast combat all in a massive interconnected world!Suggest and vote on features