What is Math: Mental Math Games?
Do you want to know math tricks and forget about calculator in your daily live? This math trainer app will help you to get math skills and learn mental math. Learn and train math in cool math games!
The app has collected the most effective mental calculation math tricks. It’s designed as an interactive tutorial with math games for your brain, where you get acquainted with each method, and then practice it having different types of brain workouts. Study of mental arithmetic tricks will be an exciting brain training math games for your: solve tasks, get degrees, win stars and trophies
Unique functionality: listen math problems and answer by voice!
The application will be useful for all ages:
- students and kids - to master the basics of mathematics and arithmetic, learn multiplication table, prepare for math tests and exams, learn how to fold, subtract, multiply, divide, square calculate percentages
- adults - to keep their mind and brain in good shape, improve results in iq test, quickly solve logic games
- Study mental calculation tricks for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square root, percentage of single digits and double digits (support for triple digits will be added in future releases)
- train quality by passing an exam to get bachelor's, master's or professor’s degree
- train speed by solving 10 tasks as fast as you can to get copper, silver or gold cup
- train complexity by solving as much tasks as you want with configurable complexity
- train result by solving as much tasks as you can in 60 seconds (brainstorm)
- train endurance by solving as much tasks as you want without time limits
- work on mistakes
- invite friends to play
- play with your friends and random players
- Achievements and leaderboards (supported by devices with Google Play Games)
- Statistics of all achievements (degrees, cups, stars)
Math can be cool and fun. Check it!
Math: Mental Math Games Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Math: Mental Math Games information
- Developed byAndrey Stepanov
- LicensingProprietary and Free product.
- Alternatives35 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Math: Mental Math Games, and it has gotten 0 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Math: Mental Math Games platform details