The most popular alternative is POEditor, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to MateCat so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MateCat alternatives are OmegaT (Free, Open Source), SDL TRADOS (Paid), memoQ (Freemium) and Wordfast (Paid).
- POEditor is a localization management platform, suitable for collaborative and crowdsourced translation projects. It makes managing website localization, app localization, games localization or other software localization an easy process. .
- OmegaT is a free translation memory application written in Java. It is a tool intended for professional translators. It does not translate for you!
- SDL Trados Studio, the Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tool used by over 250,000 translation professionals, provides a range of sophisticated features to help you complete translations more quickly and easily. .
- MemoQ is an integrated translation or localization environment (ILE) that boosts the productivity of human translators while maintaining the high quality and increasing the...
- Wordfast is a computer-assisted translation tool developed by Wordfast LLC enabling the use of translation memory. There are two different versions of Wordfast product.
- CafeTran is computer-aided translation software for professional (freelance) translators. It provides a unique translation experience.
- opensource product for computer assisted translation (CAT, TAO in French for Traduction Assistée par Ordinateur).
Allows you to better translate resources.