Google Classroom is your mission control for class. Create classes, distribute assignments, send feedback, and see everything in one place. Instant. Paperless. Easy.
- - Google Classroom is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to ManageBac.
- - Google Classroom is the most popular free alternative to ManageBac.
Google Classroom Features
Veyon, Virtual Eye On Networks, is a free and Open Source software (FLOSS) for computer monitoring and classroom management supporting Windows and Linux.
- - Veyon is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to ManageBac.
- - Veyon is the most popular Open Source alternative to ManageBac.
Crammut is the place where you and your team can create, keep track and complete learning paths. Agile tailored learning has arrived with Crammut.
- - Crammut is the most popular SaaS alternative to ManageBac.
- - Crammut is the most popular commercial alternative to ManageBac.
A web-based IDE to teach programming in the classroom. Easily create and share exercises with students. Analyze and inspect students' submissions.
Schoology is a learning management system (LMS) and social network that makes it easy to create and share academic content.
With a modern, intuitive, fully responsive interface, Blackboard Learn delivers a simpler, more powerful teaching and learning experience that goes beyond the traditional learning management system (LMS).
Teacher Dashboard integrates with your Microsoft Office 365 tenant and Sharepoint to create a feature rich classroom management tool designed for and by teachers. Features include student OneDrive access in a bird's eye view, bulk sharing of files, assignments functionality...
- - Teacher Dashboard 365 is the most popular Mac alternative to ManageBac.
Web application and mobile app to boost spelling skills of k12 and ESL students, state of the art tool for spelling bee training powered by machine learning and AI.
Classlife reimagines the online campus experience with an all-in-one education management platform for schools and corporate learning.