What is Magisk?
Magisk is the Universal Systemless Interface, to create an altered mask of the system without changing the system itself.
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Magic Mount: Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions. Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly!
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh's Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Manager: MagiskSU Root Management, Upgrade Magisk, Manage MagiskHide lists Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community driven online Magisk Module Repo.
- MagiskHide: Hide Magisk from detections: Google SafetyNet, enterprise / bank system integrity checks, game tamper checks etc.
- Resetprop: Allow you to do any modifications to system properties, including read-only props. This is also used along with magiskhide to trick various device status sent from the bootloader
- Miscellaneous: (Optional) Remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, forceencrypt. Unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw
- 38,230 Stars
- 9,977 Forks
- 35 Open Issues