Macmillian Dictionary and Thesaurus AlternativesDictionaries and other similar apps like Macmillian Dictionary and Thesaurus
Free online dictionary, thesaurus, spanish-english and medical dictionaries, audio pronunciations, Word of the Day, word games, and many more high-quality Merriam-Webster language resources.
- - Merriam-Webster is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Macmillian Dictionary and Thesaurus.
- - Merriam-Webster is the most popular free alternative to Macmillian Dictionary and Thesaurus.
The free Dictionary.com app delivers content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including nearly a million words and definitions and 90,000 synonyms and antonyms. No internet required!
Google's dictionary extension on Google Chrome. With it, you can double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble, or search the complete definition of any word or phrase using the address bar dictionary.Suggest and vote on features
Google Dictionary Features
Power Thesaurus is a fast, comprehensive and easy-to-follow online thesaurus for writers, journalists, students and teachers
Suggest and vote on features
- - Power Thesaurus is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Macmillian Dictionary and Thesaurus.
Power Thesaurus Features
- CrowdsourcedPower Thesaurus uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- Dark ModePower Thesaurus supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Power Thesaurus simultaneously.
Your Mac also comes with a versatile Dictionary application. It also includes to other reference libraries such as thesaurus, Apple glossary, and Wikipedia. With it, you can find definitions, learn of the word's origin, find synonyms and antonyms, or get encyclopedic...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Apple Dictionary is the most popular Mac alternative to Macmillian Dictionary and Thesaurus.
Apple Dictionary Features
Online Dictionary - Multiple dictionaries including: English dictionary, medical dictionary, legal dictionary, financial dictionary, computer dictionary, thesaurus, dictionary of acronyms and abbreviations, dictionary of idioms, thesaurus, Columbia encyclopedia, Wikipedia...Suggest and vote on features
The Free Dictionary Features
Cambridge Dictionary is a multi-language dictionary for students and people who are in contact with English. This online version has been offering completely free of charge since 1999 by the Univeristy of Cambridge.Cambridge Dictionary has no features, suggest some!
Thesaurus.com is the world’s largest and most trusted free online thesaurus brought to you by Dictionary.com. For over 20 years, Thesaurus.com has been helping millions of people improve their mastery of the English language and find the precise word with over 3 million synonyms...Suggest and vote on features
Free online dictionary of British English and American English from Oxford. Translate from English to Spanish, French, Italian, and German with bilingual dictionaries. Get writing, spelling and grammar help, and play word games. (US)Suggest and vote on features
Oxford Dictionaries Features
Learn thousands of real slang words or add your own. Slang thesaurus, maps, usage voting, offensiveness rating, more.The Online Slang Dictionary has no features, suggest some!
Think of this web site as a search engine for words and phrases: If you have a word for which you'd like a definition or translation, we'll quickly shuttle you to the web-based dictionaries that define or translate that word.Suggest and vote on features