MachineProfile AlternativesSystem Information Utilities and other similar apps like MachineProfile
HWiNFO are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computers hardware which makes them suitable for...
- - HWiNFO (32/64) is the most popular Windows alternative to MachineProfile.
- - HWiNFO (32/64) is the most popular free alternative to MachineProfile.
HWiNFO (32/64) Features
AIDA64 is a system information, diagnostics, and auditing application developed by FinalWire Ltd., that runs on Windows, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Tizen operating systems. It displays detailed information on the components of a computer.
- - AIDA64 is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to MachineProfile.
- - AIDA64 is the most popular commercial alternative to MachineProfile.
SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner.
hwinfo/libhd are used to probe for the hardware present in the system. It can be used to generate a system overview log which can be later used for support.
- - hwinfo is the most popular Linux alternative to MachineProfile.
- - hwinfo is the most popular Open Source alternative to MachineProfile.
Mactracker provides detailed information on every Apple Macintosh computer ever made, including items such as processor speed, memory, optical drives, graphic cards, supported Mac OS versions, and expansion options.
- - Mactracker is the most popular Mac alternative to MachineProfile.
SANDRA is a system analyser that includes benchmarking and testing modules. Its scope of work is not restricted to the local system, though. It can analyze remote systems on a Windows domain.
Linpack is a benchmark and the most aggressive stress testing software available today. Best used to test stability of overclocked PCs. Linpack tends to crash unstable PCs in a shorter period of time compared to other stress testing applications.