Natural Reader is a professional text to speech program that converts any written text into spoken words. The paid versions of Natural Reader have many more features.
- - NaturalReader is the most popular Web-based, Windows & Mac alternative to Lyrebird.
- - NaturalReader is the most popular free alternative to Lyrebird.
Amazon Polly uses deep learning technologies to synthesize natural-sounding human speech, so you can convert articles to speech. With dozens of lifelike voices across a broad set of languages, use Amazon Polly to build speech-activated applications.
- - Amazon Polly is the most popular SaaS alternative to Lyrebird.
Amazon Polly Features
SV2TTS is a three-stage deep learning framework that allows to create a numerical representation of a voice from a few seconds of audio, and to use it to condition a text-to-speech model trained to generalize to new voices.
- - Real-Time Voice Cloning is the most popular Linux alternative to Lyrebird.
- - Real-Time Voice Cloning is the most popular Open Source alternative to Lyrebird.
Natural sounding text-to-speech with next-generation AI voices. Replica provides custom AI voices and voice cloning services for gaming, animation, voice apps, and advertising.
- - Replica Studios is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Lyrebird.
Online text to speech converter that comes without subscription model. Pay for only what you need. With more than 30 languages used to produce natural sounding voices for commercial use.
- - SpeechParrot.app is the most popular commercial alternative to Lyrebird.
With Speakabo, Convert your text to audio and download files in MP3. Speakabo has one of largest collection of realistic voices(100+ voices 20+ Languages) powered by AI. Get dazzling audio created in minutes with advanced customization with SSML tags.
Clone voices and transcribe text to speech. I implement yet another text-to-speech model, dc-tts, introduced in Efficiently Trainable Text-to-Speech System Based on Deep Convolutional Networks with Guided Attention.