BareTail is a real-time log file monitoring tool.
Real-time file viewing
- Optimised real-time viewing engine
- View files of any size (> 2GB)
- Scroll to any point in the whole file instantly
- View files over a network
- Configurable line wrapping
- - BareTail is the most popular Windows alternative to LogFusion.
- - BareTail is the most popular free alternative to LogFusion.
The latest version of the application is from November 2006.
The SPHW LogViewer is the perfect companion for software developers or administrators. With its functions, you can easily keep an overview and track down problems very quickly. The SPHW LogViewer was developed with the aim of sustainably improving the productivity as well as the...
- - SPHW LogViewer is the most popular Linux alternative to LogFusion.
LOG4VIEW helps you find areas of code and bugs and identify performance issues. Powerful filters enable you to quickly filter out the log lines you are currently interested in from several millions of log lines.
WinTail allows you to view the last 64K of a growing text file in real time under Win32 operating systems. It's a bit like using the "tail -f" command under UNIX. This is particularly useful for:
Another free real-time log file monitoring tool. Made in Java. It's almost the same Baretail free edition but with the cappability of searching through the log file. And without a bothersome screen asking you for buying the product.
- - JFollowTail is the most popular Open Source alternative to LogFusion.
Yata is a general purpose log viewer and file monitor with a nice pretty GUI. "Yata" is an acronym for "Yet Another Tail Application", so named because of its focus on viewing logs in real time (similar to what one might use "tail -f" on the unix...