liveGap Charts Alternatives
D3 allows you to bind arbitrary data to a Document Object Model (DOM), and then apply data-driven transformations to the document. For example, you can use D3 to generate an HTML table from an array of numbers.
- - D3.js is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to liveGap Charts.
- - D3.js is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to liveGap Charts.
RAWGraphs is an open source app built with the goal of making the visualization of complex data easy for everyone. Born as tool for designers and vis geeks, RAWGraphs aims at providing a missing link between spreadsheets and vector graphics editors.
- - Plotly is the most popular Windows, Mac, iPhone & Linux alternative to liveGap Charts.
The Google Charts is an extremely simple tool that lets you easily create a chart from some data and embed it in a webpage. You embed the data and formatting parameters in an HTTP request, and Google returns a PNG image of the chart.
Easy, object oriented client side graphs for designers and developers. Open source HTML5 charts using the canvas tag. Chart.js is an easy way to include animated graphs on your website.
Frappé Charts is a simple, responsive, modern charts library for the web with zero dependencies and a roughly 15k gzipped file size. From the makers of ERPNext, the library offers a fast alternative with minimal effort needed to visualize data in sleek charts.
This project is an attempt to build re-usable charts and chart components for d3.js without taking away the power that d3.js gives you. This is a very young collection of components, with the goal of keeping these components very customizeable, staying away from your standard...
- - AnyChart is the most popular Android alternative to liveGap Charts.
- - AnyChart is the most popular commercial alternative to liveGap Charts.