The most popular alternative is CryptoCompare, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to Lionshare so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Lionshare alternatives are Donut (Free, Open Source), Crypto Price Widget (Free, Open Source), Coinigy (Paid) and CryptFolio (Freemium, Open Source).
- CryptoCompare is an interactive platform where you can discuss the latest crypto trends and monitor all markets streaming in real time.
- Dead-simple open-source cryptocurrency tracker!Simple. Open-source. Cross-platform. - Oh! And it's free!Over 700 currencies - From BTC to FirstBlood & ICN to ETH.
- Crypto Price Widget tracks your favorite cryptocurrencies in a beautiful desktop widget.FAQ
- Coinigy brings Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment to the masses.
- Porfolio and tracker of cryptocurrencies, miners, investments and equities, and generates regular reports.
- Openclerk is a web application packed with features designed to help you track your cryptocurrencies, investments and mining hardware; understand and analyse markets; and make...
- Discover hundreds of trading opportunities. Sync your orders and trade. Fast interface! Incredible support!.
- Professional grade platform for trading and monitoring cryptocurrencies across all major exchanges
- Advantages: 30 days history chart, mobile friendly, assets are not limited to crypto, public and private portfolio with API. Disadvantages: No API to exchanges, no dynamic portfolio based on public addresses.