The most popular alternative is inSSIDer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Wifi Analyzer or NetSpot. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to LinSSID so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting LinSSID alternatives are Vistumbler (Free, Open Source), Kismet (Free), WiFi Explorer (Paid) and iStumbler (Paid).
- Utility that shows the most important information about your Wi-Fi network and its environment.
- A tool which helps you to select a better Wi-Fi channel for your wireless router.
- NetSpot is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data.
- Vistumbler is a wireless network scanner for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Features:
- Kismet is an 802.11 layer2 wireless network detector, sniffer, and intrusion detection system.
- WiFi Explorer is a tool to scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks. It can be used to quickly identify channel conflicts, overlapping and other factors (e.g.
- iStumbler is the leading wireless discovery tool for Mac OS X, providing plugins for finding AirPort networks, Bluetooth devices and Bonjour services with your Mac.
- Windows utility for verifying wireless network signal strength and discovering interference.
- A 802.11 wireless scanner and connection manager for Mac OS X. WiFi Scanner will detect access points and clients in ad-hoc mode if the SSID is being broadcasted.
- wavemon is a wireless device monitoring application that allows you to watch signal and noise levels, packet statistics, device configuration and network parameters of your...