Paparazzi! is a small utility for Mac OS X that makes screenshots of webpages.
It’s written in Objective-C using the Cocoa API and the WebKit framework.
It was inspired by webkit2png which is a commandline tool written by Paul Hammond in pyObjC, so all intellectual credit for t.
- - Paparazzi! is the most popular Mac alternative to LinkPeek.
- - Paparazzi! is the most popular free alternative to LinkPeek.
WebSnapperPro (formerly known as Red Snapper) lets you capture web pages - exactly as they appear in your browser. You can send them to a file, as images or vector-based, multi-page PDFs. It captures the whole web page - eliminating the need to cut, paste and crop multiple...
- - WebSnapperPro is the most popular commercial alternative to LinkPeek.
The all-in-one web testing platform supports manual, visual, and automated testing across more than 1500 different desktop and mobile browser configurations. Test on Safari, Internet Explorer, Android, iOS, and more.
- - CrossBrowserTesting is the most popular Web-based alternative to LinkPeek.
Browserling lets you quickly cross-browser test your websites in all the most popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Firefox. We run the browsers in virtual machines and you get live access to them.
CutyCapt is a small cross-platform command-line utility to capture WebKit's rendering of a web page into a variety of vector and bitmap formats, including SVG, PDF, PS, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and BMP.
- - CutyCapt is the most popular Windows alternative to LinkPeek.
- - CutyCapt is the most popular Open Source alternative to LinkPeek.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, v0.5.4, released in October 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
WebKut is an AIR application that allows you to capture web pages, or parts of them in a very simple way. It provides you 3 capture options: the entire page, the current view, or only a selection.
iWeb2Shot is a free online web page to high resolution image snapshot converter. You can set image to custom wallpaper or actual page size. Save or email cool websites as images, or share them on image network such as Flickr.
Capture Full Page Screenshot of any website Online.
Features: Take screenshots of public webpages easily. Captures the full webpage. Preview the screenshot. Set the image’s dimensions, size, and format. Download your screenshot in a zip file. View recent screenshots created in.
Web service (API) to create website screenshots.
Self-hosted and written in PHP. Caching included.
phancap is useful for:
- Show screenshots for websites in your bookmarking application
- Archive a HTML page as PDF for later viewing.
- - phancap is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to LinkPeek.