Arcade LED Control Software and Animation Editor
Here's what LEDBlinky can do:
* Supports the LED-Wiz, Pac-LED64, Pac-Drive, and U-HID USB output control devices. Future support for the Howler Arcade Controller. You can use multiple combinations of any of these devices.
* Supports MaLa, AtomicFE, and GameEx integration via plug-in OR stand-alone operation for HyperSpin, Maximus Arcade, or any arcade Front-End (FE) software.
* Light active and/or inactive controls for MaLa, AtomicFE, GameEx, HyperSpin, or Maximus Arcade user interface.
* Light active and/or inactive controls for MAME emulation.
* Light active and/or inactive controls for other emulators.
* Easily configure control attributes (color, intensity, spoken action, input codes, etc.) on a game by game basis, or define defaults for each emulator.
* Remapping controls (MaLa, AtomicFE, GameEx, HyperSpin, Maximus Arcade or MAME) will automatically remap the associated LEDs.
* With RGB LEDs, you can specify colors for individual controls or using a pre-defined colors.ini file, match the original game control panel button colors. Colors or intensities can also be customized on a game-by-game basis.
* Use audio output (music or game sounds) to blink, fade, or animate LEDs - great for use with Jukebox software.
* Blink and speak front-end UI controls by pressing a pre-defined "Help" button.
* Blink and speak controls when pausing a game and/or play a LED animation (selected, random, random montage, or specific to each game) or use audio output (music) to animate the LEDs. This is a MAME only feature.
* Flash start buttons when credits are available - this is a MAME only game dependent feature.
* Light start and coin buttons based on active player count for the current game.
* Flash all or active buttons when any is pressed.
And much more...... More Info »