Capture every item on your displays as a PSD layered image.
The resulting PSD is perfectly organized into groups with each layer named upon the captured content.
- PSD capture: all windows and elements, including the cursor, as grouped layers.
- AppShot: capture the full content of most Mac applications windows, even if that content is not visible. Every scrollable area will be saved as a PSD layer.
- WebShot: capture complete web pages directly from Safari, pixel accurate. .
- Inspector: customize the capture selecting windows or groups and many more options.
- Highly customizable screen shot file names.... More Info »
- Take the snapshot at the press of a keyboard shortcut or further customize it using the Inspector.
- Select one or multiple windows from the status bar live menu.
- PSD layers and image files will have a meaningful name including application name, window title or web document title and date/time.
- Mouse pointer is also captured.
- Kind of images: layered, composite or a folder with a bunch of images.
- Image formats: PSD, PNG or TIFF.
- WebShots: you can interact with the page before the capture (sign in, play a video, etc.)