Laptop Mode Tools Alternatives
The most popular alternative is TLP – Linux Advanced Power Management, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Laptop Mode Tools so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Laptop Mode Tools alternatives are PowerTOP (Free, Open Source), Granola (Free Personal), RMClock (Freemium) and Jupiter Applet (Free, Open Source).
- TLP brings you the benefits of advanced power management for Linux without the need to understand every technical detail.
- PowerTOP is a Linux tool to diagnose issues with power consumption and power management.
- PROGRAM DISCONTINUED (see project's home page)
- RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load level monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of the CPU...
- Jupiter is a light weight power and hardware control applet for Linux.
- cbatticon is a lightweight GTK+ system tray application which tells you the state of your battery.
- UPower is an abstraction for enumerating power devices, listening to device events and querying history and statistics. Any application or service on the system can access the org.
- Processor Hardware Control is a project to allow CPU voltage/frequency changing from userspace.Some hints
- Boray POWer is a reliable tool that allows you to adjust your PC power plans automatically depending on your computer’s activity.
- Verdiem delivers enterprise-class IT energy management & efficiency solutions for PCs, Macs, and Cisco EnergyWise devices – providing greater energy savings and IT efficiency.