What is LanTopoLog?
Automatic physical network topology discovery based on SNMP. Network traffic monitoring. Monitoring invalid and dropped packets (ifInErrors, ifInDiscards). Display VLAN IDs. Computer inventory. Web browser-based access. E-mail alerts notifying.
- Automatic physical network topology discovery based on SNMP
- Provides detailed and searchable physical network topology map so you can quickly isolate network connectivity failures
- Network diagram views show which network devices are connected to each switch port; port connections are labeled with port numbers
- Show LACP port
- Display VLAN IDs
- Display port's current speed
- Ability to auto-discovery new devices at they are added to your network
- LanTopoLog also includes network monitoring tools
- Monitoring device's state (active/inactive) in real-time using ICMP
- Generating alarms when there are failures in the network
- E-mail alerts notifying
- Web browser-based access from anywhere in the network
- LanTopoLog uses WMI queries to collect computer inventory information
- Export switch connection table to csv file
- Export computer list to csv file
- Display device manufacturer
- Network traffic monitoring
- Monitoring invalid and dropped packets (ifInErrors, ifInDiscards)
- Notify the administrator when traffic thresholds are exceeded
- Easy-to-use interface
- The program do not write anything to the operating system area (registry, system folders) and is portable
- The program is safe to use and cannot send any data to anywhere.