- Cloudron is a complete solution for managing apps & users on your own server. Easily deploy production ready apps from the app library and keep them automatically up-to-date. It even comes with a built-in email server and web clients!.
- Freemium • Open Source
- Kublr offers enterprise-grade secure, scalable, highly reliable Kubernetes clusters on AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, and on-premise. It includes out-of-the-box multi-cluster centralized Kubernetes operations, monitoring, and other enterprise features.
- Paid • Proprietary
- A cloud has never been this personal. All apps you find and use on Deta run in your own sandboxed ‘personal cloud’. You control your apps and your data, while app developers don't touch your infrastructure (unless you are the developer 🤓).
No screenshots yet
- Free • Proprietary
- OpenFaaS® makes it easy for developers to deploy event-driven functions and microservices to Kubernetes without repetitive, boiler-plate coding. Package your code or an existing binary in a Docker image to get a highly scalable endpoint with auto-scaling and metrics.
- Free • Open Source
- Tutum is the Docker Platform for Dev and Ops. A container platform to take full advantage of the amazing technology that are Docker containers. You can build, deploy, and manage your applications across any cloud infrastructure using Tutum.
- Freemium • Proprietary
Tutum has been bought by Docker and incorporated into Docker Cloud.No screenshots yet