Klangmeister AlternativesMusic Production Apps like Klangmeister
Soinc Pi is a live-coding audio software. Learn to code creatively by composing, improvising or performing in an incredible range of styles from classical through to algorave.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Sonic Pi is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Klangmeister.
- - Sonic Pi is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Klangmeister.
Sonic Pi Features
A real time audio synthesis engine, and an object-oriented programming language specialised for music.
Suggest and vote on features
- - SuperCollider is the most popular Linux alternative to Klangmeister.
Synthesine is a web playground for synthesizing sound waves from scratch. You can use it to create sine waves, white noise, and other building blocks of sound, and then pass these through modular components to synthesize more complex sounds like bells and whistles.
- - Synthesine is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Klangmeister.
ChucK is a programming language for real-time sound synthesis and music creation. ChucK presents a unique time-based, concurrent programming model that's precise and expressive (we call this strongly-timed), dynamic control rates, and the ability to add and modify code...ChucK has no features, suggest some!
The SOUL platform is a language and an API. The language is a small, carefully crafted DSL for writing the real-time parts of an audio algorithm. The API is designed to deploy that SOUL code to heterogeneous CPUs and DSPs, both locally and remotely.
Faust (Functional Audio Stream) is a functional programming language for sound synthesis and audio processing with a strong focus on the design of synthesizers, musical instruments, audio effects, etc. Faust targets high-performance signal processing applications and audio...Suggest and vote on features
Nyquist is a language and IDE for sound synthesis and music composition. It is implemented in C and C++ and runs on Win32, OSX, and Linux. Nyquist combines a powerful functional programming style with efficient signal-processing primitives.
Overtone is an open source audio environment designed to explore new musical ideas from synthesis and sampling to instrument building, live-coding and collaborative jamming. We combine the powerful SuperCollider audio engine, with Clojure, a state of-the-art lisp, to create an...Overtone has no features, suggest some!
Negasonic is a live-coding audio software. Learn to code creatively by composing, improvising or performing from your browser. It can be used in any browser, but we recommend using it with Chrome
Gibber is a creative coding environment for audiovisual performance and composition. It contains features for audio synthesis and musical sequencing, 2d drawing, 3d scene construction and manipulation, and live-coding shaders.
Glicol is a computer music language with both its language and audio engine written in Rust . Given its low-level nature, Glicol can run on many different platforms such as browsers, VST plugins and Bela board.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightGlicol consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Live PerformanceListen to and adjust your music productions with Glicol based on incoming audio in real time.
- Virtual InstrumentGlicol uses mainy virtual instruments (piano, guitar, drums, bass, etc.).
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Glicol simultaneously.
- Music SequencerRecord, edit, or play back music with Glicol, by handling note and performance information.