Vault is a tool for securely accessing secrets such as API keys or anything else for which you want tightly controlled access.
- - Vault by HashiCorp is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Keywhiz.
- - Vault by HashiCorp is the most popular free alternative to Keywhiz.
Bitwarden Secrets Manager enables developers, DevOps, and cybersecurity teams to centrally store, manage, and deploy secrets at scale. Use Secrets Manager to:
- - Bitwarden Secrets Manager is the most popular SaaS alternative to Keywhiz.
- - Bitwarden Secrets Manager is the most popular Open Source alternative to Keywhiz.
OneMoreSecret is a standalone security layer for your data (e.g., passwords, more to come). It leverages the Android Keystore system, turning your phone into a hardware security module. In other words: with OneMoreSecret, you decrypt your secrets with your phone and your...
- - OneMoreSecret is the most popular Android alternative to Keywhiz.
Torus helps to simplify modern development by providing a secure workspace for storing and sharing secrets across services and environments.
- - Torus.sh is the most popular Web-based alternative to Keywhiz.
Project as not been update for 4 years (since 2018, see commit history on GitHub), and the official website is dead.
Having nightmares about storing and deploying the vulnerable configurations of your applications?
- - Lockbox is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Keywhiz.
The official website is unavailable, and the last update was in March 2018.
Infisical is an open source, end-to-end encrypted secret manager which you can use to centralize your API keys and configs. From Infisical, you can then distribute these secrets across your whole development lifecycle - from development to production .
AWS Secrets Manager helps you manage, retrieve, and rotate database credentials, application credentials, OAuth tokens, API keys, and other secrets throughout their lifecycles. Many AWS services that use secrets store them in Secrets Manager.
- - AWS Secrets Manager is the most popular commercial alternative to Keywhiz.
AWS Secrets Manager Features