The most popular alternative is Uosk, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Keyman so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Keyman alternatives are Sinhala Keyhelp (Free), Azhagi+ (AzhagiPlus) (Free), Sellinam (Free) and PolyglotKeyboard (Free).
- Uosk is a light tool that opens any ASCII, ANSI, UTF-8 and UTF-16 text file and converts words (e.g. separated by spaces) into buttons.
- Sinhala KeyHelp runs in the background and handles modifiers (pillam) according to the characters as you type to give you a smooth writing experience. Sinhala KeyHelp works on any application such as Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- It is a software which allows users to type in many Indian languages like Tamil, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu and more. It also supports a phonetic keyboard for these languages.
- Sellinam enables Tamil text input on mobile devices. It suports Tamil phonetic keyboard too. It was first developed in the year 2003 and subsequently launched for public usage in 2005 on Ponggal day.
- A PC and Android application allowing to type characters not found on ordinary keyboards. Focused mainly on African languages.