Light & Fast Web Archiver for iOS, OS X.
"Keep Everything" is a Web archiving and management app that is light and fast. It can be used in OS X and iOS and synchronizes by using Dropbox.
Running Keep Everything app after copying URL or web content from Safari or other applications will automatically keep the data.
Once Keep Everything is operated, it goes into background mode, and watches clipboard for up to 3 minutes, at maximum. Then as soon as something is copied into the clipboard, it saves the content. More Info »
• You can keep webpages and images by just “Copying URL” or “Select & Copy”.
• You can keep Tweets, YouTube (Vimeo, Ted, Dailymotion) videos, and so on by “Copying Link”.
ARTICLE & KEEP
• The “Kept” webpage is entirely archived on your offline storage. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
• “Article” makes webpages clean, uncluttered, reading optimized and structured with Markdown format.
• You can synchronize Keep Everything Data via “Dropbox” with your other Mac, iPhone and iPad.