KBruch is described as 'small program to practice calculating with fractions; It is part of the KDE Education Project'. There are more than 25 alternatives to KBruch for a variety of platforms, including Android, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet and the Web. The best alternative is NumberDrop, which is free. Other great apps like KBruch are Math Master - Brain Quizzes (Free), Mathematics+ (Free), Freaking Math (Free) and Math: Unknown (Paid).
- 25 alternatives
- Math Master is a free math quiz game designed for all ages! It offers a set of challenging quizzes for every mathematical operation. Select any book of your choice, start playing and level up your game profile. Solve math problems and be Math Master!. View 23 alternatives to Math Master - Brain Quizzes
- Intelligence quotient (IQ) test app lets you get your basic IQ score and compare it to other users' scores, as well as challenge your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Gmail and other social networks. View 23 alternatives to IQ Test - How intelligent are you?
- Free K-12 math worksheets to assist students, teachers, parents & tutors to practice, teach or prepare grade school assignments, classwork or homework questions & answers is available online in printable & downloadable format. View 21 alternatives to dworksheets.com
- Free • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- How quickly can you tell if the sum of 3 numbers are a multiple of ten? 4 numbers? 5 or 6? It sounds easy, but hurry... time is running out! View 21 alternatives to Zero – The zoom and zen number game