WaniKani is a web application for learning Japanese kanji and vocabulary with the goal of teaching you around 1,700 kanji and 5,000 vocabulary words in about a one to two years. "What? That's impossible!" you scream.
- - WaniKani is the most popular Web-based alternative to Kakugo.
- - WaniKani is the most popular free alternative to Kakugo.
Kanshudo is the fastest and most enjoyable way to learn Japanese kanji and written Japanese. Whatever your current level, Kanshudo will help you improve. Kanshudo provides free Japanese lessons, free online flashcards, games, and a unique visualization of your kanji knowledge...
Gengo is a manga, light novel reader with an integrated OCR Dictionary and tools, designed for effective Japanese learning. The project drew strong inspiration from AJATT and other immersive language learning methods, as well as the 'Kaku' android app, which lacked a...
KanjiBox is an offline Japanese studying application. It provides an efficient yet fun way to practice all aspects of Japanese (kana, kanji, vocab, reading, writing...) through drills, quizzes and flash cards, while providing engaging feedback through progress charts, scores and...
- - kanjibox is the most popular iPad alternative to Kakugo.
- - kanjibox is the most popular commercial alternative to Kakugo.
Android application for practicing writing Japanese characters.
- - Kanji Dojo is the most popular Android alternative to Kakugo.
- - Kanji Dojo is the most popular Open Source alternative to Kakugo.