The most popular alternative is Org mode, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Jupyterlab so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Jupyterlab alternatives are Jupyter (Free, Open Source), CoCalc (Free, Open Source), Colaboratory (Free) and Apache Zeppelin (Free, Open Source).
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- Open source, interactive data science and scientific computing across over 40 programming languages.
- Web-based cloud computing (SaaS) and course management platform for computational mathematics.
- Colaboratory is a free Jupyter notebook environment that requires no setup and runs entirely in the cloud.
- A web-based notebook that enables interactive data analytics. You can make beautiful data-driven, interactive and collaborative documents with SQL, Scala and more.
- Simplify big data and AI with a platform from the team that started Apache Spark™.
- Integrated Development Environment for machine learning. Developers can write code, track experiments, visualize data, and perform debugging and monitoring all within a single, integrated visual interface.