JiJi Self Service Password Reset Alternatives
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo4 LDAP Tool Box Self Service Password alternatives
- Free • Open Source
Self Service Password is a PHP application that allows users to change their password in an LDAP directory.
- - LDAP Tool Box Self Service Password is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to JiJi Self Service Password Reset.
- - LDAP Tool Box Self Service Password is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to JiJi Self Service Password Reset.
LDAP Tool Box Self Service Password Features
Forgotten passwords and their recovery cause substantial costs for companies worldwide every day. Not only the IT department, which has to reset the passwords needs to be considered here, but also the amount of lost working time for employees.
- - YIAMKiosk is the most popular Web-based alternative to JiJi Self Service Password Reset.
Nervepoint Technologies Limited offer products designed to solve mainstream identity and access management related problems efficiently and cost effectively while maintaining a level of customer support and satisfaction second to none.
- - Nervepoint Access Manager is the most popular Windows alternative to JiJi Self Service Password Reset.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo2 Lepide Active Directory Self Service alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
Lepide Active Directory Password reset is secure and web based tool and self service software which allows user to update and change own information in the Active Directory instantly. This tool effectively performs AD self service password reset or even unlock the account in...
- - Lepide Active Directory Self Service is the most popular commercial alternative to JiJi Self Service Password Reset.
ADReset is a self-service Active Directory password reset portal. Written with Bootstrap 3, it is fully responsive, and thus works flawlessly on any device, including mobile phones. ADReset allows a user to securely reset their password using secret questions defined by an...Discontinued
The last update was in November 2020.
PassCore is a very simple 1-page web application. It allows users to change their Active Directory/LDAP password on their own, provided the user is not disabled.Discontinued
Git repo has been archived in June 2023, and all options to submit issues and pull requests have been removed: https://github.com/unosquare/passcore