jetAudio Alternatives for Linux
jetAudio is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is VLC Media Player, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to jetAudio and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to jetAudio are Clementine (Free, Open Source), Strawberry (Free, Open Source), Audacious (Free, Open Source) and Rhythmbox (Free, Open Source).
- VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework. Owned by the non-profit organization VideoLAN.
- Clementine is a cross-platform free and open source music player and library organizer based on Amarok 1.4.
- Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It's written in C++ using the Qt framework.
- Audacious is an advanced audio player.
- Amarok is a powerful music player for Linux, Unix and Windows with an intuitive interface.
- A extensible Music player with Podcast support, web radio, playlists and many more. As it is written in Python, writing new plug-ins is really easy.
- Miro (formerly Democracy Player) is a free and open source internet TV application, media library, and video player.
- Musique unclutters your music listening experience with a clean interface that keeps you focused on what really matters: music.