The most popular alternative is FAR - Find And Replace, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to jdReplace so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting jdReplace alternatives are Batch Files (Paid), Batch File Replace (Freemium), Multi Replacer (Paid) and Search and Replace (Paid).
- FAR is a simple tool for search and replace operations over multiple files.
- Replace, insert, delete, copy, move, format, extract, convert, encode, encrypt text and bytes in multiple files. Process 1000s files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic, scheduled, or console modes, or right-clicking on selected files.
- Search and replace text and raw bytes in multiple files. Features include: multi-line text entry; full support for RegEx with syntax highlighting and match substitutions; built-in hex editor to replace bytes; wildcards and case-sensitivity; Unicode.
- A very capable Windows Grep, search, replace and data extraction tool.- Search for files using powerful text matching commands called Regular Expressions.
- Don't worry about those many files where you have to change a few things!