What is Jasonelle?
- It comes with a predefined set of tools to allow native access to android and ios sdks
- You can use your already made web app or can create something 100% native with json
When to use:
- You have already made a web app and need to convert it to native
- You want to experiment and create small tools
- You are a single developer / small business that needs a native app but don’t have funds to hire a mobile developer team
When not to use:
- You need something using the latest frameworks and languages
- You have a team of native android and ios developers who can build something with other frameworks like react native
- You have a specific use case that would need native development. In this case this would require special consideration if Jasonette fits your use case.
- 20 Stars
- 3 Forks
- 0 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review