The most popular alternative is JPerf, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to Ixchariot so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ixchariot alternatives are Ostinato (Paid), PsPing (Free), curl-loader (Free, Open Source) and Network Diagnostic Tool (Free).
- This project gives a better UI and new functionalities to the initial JPerf 1.0 project based on the iperf network bandwidth measurement tool.
- Ostinato is a network packet and traffic generator and analyzer with a friendly GUI. It aims to be "Wireshark in Reverse" and thus become complementary to Wireshark.
- PsPing is a command-line utility for measuring network performance.
- curl-loader is an open-source tool written in C-language, simulating application load and application behavior of thousands and tens of thousand HTTP/HTTPS and FTP/FTPS clients...
- The Network Diagnostic Tool (NDT) is a client/server program that provides network configuration and performance testing to a users desktop or laptop computer.
- Qcheck, the network troubleshooting utility from Ixia, quickly checks network response time, throughput, and streaming performance. It even runs anywhere-to-anywhere traceroute!