iSpring TalkMaster Alternatives
Twine is an open-source tool for telling interactive, nonlinear stories.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Twine is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to iSpring TalkMaster.
- - Twine is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to iSpring TalkMaster.
- Ad-freeTwine doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightTwine consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No Coding RequiredTwine can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Works OfflineTwine can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Twine without registration.
- Dark ModeTwine supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsTwine can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
ink is a scripting language built around the idea of marking up pure-text with flow in order to produce interactive scripts.Suggest and vote on features
Ink by Inkle Features
- Ad-freeInk by Inkle doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Ink by Inkle without registration.
- Support for scriptingInk by Inkle supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Works OfflineInk by Inkle can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Chronicler is an open source desktop application which allows users to create CYOA/MCG (choose your own adventure/multiple choice games) interactive fiction using a GUI not dissimilar to Twine (i.e. in the style of a flow chart).
Yarn Spinner is a tool for creating interactive dialogue for games. Write your conversations in Yarn, a simple programming language that's designed to be easy for writers to learn, while also powerful enough to handle whatever you need.Yarn Spinner has no features, suggest some!
Dialogue Designer is a powerful (but easy to use) branching dialogue editor designed for story-driven games like RPGs and Visual Novels. Create complex non-linear data structures in minutes, no programming experience required!
Suggest and vote on features
- - Dialogue Designer is the most popular commercial alternative to iSpring TalkMaster.
Dialogue Designer Features
ChatMapper is an easy to use tool for writing and testing nonlinear dialogue and events for fields where complex problems are the normal, such as entertainment, e-learning, emergency response, diagnoses health care, sales and customer service, and strategic planning.Suggest and vote on features
Chat Mapper Features
TalkTree allows you to create complex dialog trees for story- driven games, RPGs, and more. Using a simple, easy to understand flowchart- style design, the editor allows you to make every conversation in your game work detailed and fucntional.TalkTree has no features, suggest some!