The most popular alternative is foursquare, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 38 alternatives to iSharing so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iSharing alternatives are Glympse (Free), Life360 Family Locator (Freemium), Remo MORE (Freemium) and Zenly (Free).
- See who is around you right now and where to find them online!
- Where To? will simply get you where you want to go with a fun, painless interface that caters to your personal preferences.
- Miataru is Japanese and means "be found" or "to come across" and it's meant to be a set of tools to allow the user to track locations and choose how to...
- GeoCha is a local interaction platform. It supports transient events like local chats as well as local publishing, local exchange and local collaboration.
- With cYou cMe you can invite people to a session and share your locations in real-time. You see where they are and they see where your are.
- LockOnMe is a flexible location-sharing app, displaying targets and/or associated Points Of Interest on OpenStreetMap & fun radars (incl.
- mapper provides a quick and easy way to securely share your location with someone in real time. No sign-up needed and no subscription.
- Moby is a free, real-time location sharing app that lets you easily share your location in one short link.
- GPS-monitoring : easily record a GPS-track travel and be able to watch an entire group of people.
- Hello turns your daily journey into a story you can share. You can keep it private or share with Friends and Family. So easy, just install the app and walk through your normal day.