Ipsentry AlternativesNetwork Monitors and other similar apps like Ipsentry
Nagios is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.
- - Nagios is the most popular Linux alternative to Ipsentry.
- - Nagios is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Ipsentry.
OpenNMS is an open-source network monitoring platform that helps you visualize and monitor everything on your local and distributed networks.
- - OpenNMS Horizon is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Ipsentry.
Server monitoring software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT. They also do email monitoring, application monitoring. The system is used to provide insight into server up-time and reduce outages.
- - Opsview Enterprise is the most popular Web-based, Windows & iPhone alternative to Ipsentry.
- - Opsview Enterprise is the most popular commercial alternative to Ipsentry.
Opsview Enterprise Features
Idera, formerly CopperEgg, is an all-in-one software-as-a-service designed and priced to ensure that organizations can effectively react to infrastructure performance issues. Idera provides four essential monitoring capabilities, giving you everything you need to identify and...
- - Idera is the most popular Mac alternative to Ipsentry.
Trafikito is free Linux servers monitoring solution which by default checks RAM, disk space, CPU and sends you an email if something is wrong.
- - Trafikito is the most popular Android alternative to Ipsentry.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo64 SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
Server and application performance monitoring has never been easier or more affordable. With agentless monitoring for hundreds of applications and hardware types, Server & Application Monitor delivers the management, alerting, and reporting you need to keep your servers and...
Nagwin is a Nagios implementation for Windows systems. It is a packaging of Nagios Core, Cygwin and many other related tools to make it a complete and ready-to-use solution for system monitoring.
Our open and flexible server and network monitoring solution delivers a unified view of your entire IT environment. Monitor up to 100,000 devices from a single server, with distributed and redundant solutions for nearly infinite scalability.
- - OP5 Monitor is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Ipsentry.
Monitor applications, infrastructure, and servers in one platform. Out-of-the-box dashboards. Metrics. Analytics. Starting at $7.50/month. Free 14-day trial.