iPhoneModem is described as 'enables you to share the Internet connection of your iPhone with your Mac or PC. It's a small and simple application that anyone can use in a few seconds' and is an app in the Network & Admin category. There are seven alternatives to iPhoneModem for a variety of platforms, including Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Mac and Windows. The most liked alternative is PdaNet, which is free. Other great apps like iPhoneModem are EasyTether (Freemium), MyWi (Paid), Wireless Tether for Root Users (Free, Open Source) and iTether (Paid).
- 7 alternatives
- PdaNet turns your smartphone into a true WiFi router for your computer (MAC or PC), and allows your laptop to go online wirelessly through the 3G network.
- Windows Mobile
- HP webOS
- Carrier-independent tethering for Android and BlackBerry smartphones. EasyTether supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux computers and Android tablets. Works over USB and Bluetooth.
- Android Tablet
- Blackberry 10
- Kindle Fire
- Create a WiFi hotspot with a press of a finger! Wherever you are - you can connect your laptop or other mobile device to the 3G connection of your jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
- This program enables tethering (via wifi and bluetooth) for "rooted" Android phones.No screenshots yet
- Free • Open Source
- iTether lets you tether your iPhone to other iOS devices, so that your iPod and iPad can share the internet connection of your phone.To use this application, you need:
- Utility for jailbroken iPhones running iOS 8-11 to Wi-Fi tether their 3G cell connection for free.
- Hotspotio is a slick Android application that allows you to share and connect to WIFI connections with your Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin connections in return for favors.
Discontinued. Website and Facebook pages are completely dead.
- Free Personal