Spy how many products remain on any Amazon Product’s offer listing page. With this chrome extension app you can check your competitor’s stock.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Google Chrome
What is Inventory Spy?
Inventory Spy is a tool for Amazon Marketplace sellers who want to see the currently remaining inventory of your competitors.
After adding the extension you browse to a product's used and new offers on an Amazon offer-listings page and click the spy icon on the Google Chrome toolbar. You will see how many units remain in stock for all offers on the page instantly.
Any Amazon seller can make better pricing and restocking decisions using inventory level information.
Steps to check the stock on the competitor's inventory:
- Add Inventory Spy extension app to your Chrome browser. It's FREE!
- Visit the Amazon product page you need to check.
- Click the Inventory Spy button on browser bar to view their stock.
- This is a FREE Chrome extension app, with optional PRO subscription
- Works for new and used products
- Ideal for Amazon FBA and MF sellers
- Works in all global amazon domains
Inventory Spy Screenshots
Inventory Spy Features
Inventory Spy information
Comments and Reviews
- Google Chrome Extension
CategoriesOnline Services • Web Browsers
Recent user activities on Inventory Spy
- azszero added Inventory Spy as alternative(s) to azszero
- Upwin added Inventory Spy as alternative(s) to Upwin club
- Danilo_Venom added Inventory Spy as alternative(s) to AmzChart
In my opinion, Inventory Spy is a must-have tool if you are looking to sell on Amazon. It shows the remaining inventory of other sellers and you can draw better strategies for price and re-stocking.
Installed the browser extension and it showed me the stock right away. Only 5 daily uses on free version, I wish there were more since I check many other sellers.
Really expensive compared to all the other chrome extensions out there. Really frustrated at their support.
You can make better pricing and restocking decisions using inventory level information about your competitors.
Great to check the stock left on Amazon listing pages.