What is Excel add-on Invantive Control?
Real-time enterprise risk management with Microsoft Excel
Invantive Control is a proven real-time Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) software solution to assess the likelihood of financial threats and project risks from within Microsoft Excel. Invantive Control provides businesses and organizations with all the functionalities needed to make real-time risk management decisions. In addition Invantive Control empowers you to create, secure and share detailed risk matrices, models and plans in Microsoft Excel. The input and outcome of your risk models will be exchanged with your databases using SQL. With Invantive Control you will have all the functionalities you need to control risks, calculate projected figures and project your future cash flows in real-time.
Pairing Excel and databases for optimizing your risk strategy
Invantive Control provides you with benefits such as:
- Flexibility of Excel paired with the data integrity provided by your own database.
- Download and upload facts to your databases using SQL.
- Real-time risks management and intelligence within compliance rules.
- Database and data warehouse with time-travel to look into your historical figures enterprise wide.
- Create and execute predictive models such as PD, LGD, NPV and IRR from within Microsoft Excel.
- Calculate projected figures, future cash flows and return on capital investment in real-time.
- Structured framework that meets ISO 27002, SAS 70, Dutch GAAP, USA GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Open and handle large templates and models within Excel using the integrated document management system (DMS).
- Design and edit different risk models.
Invantive Control supports the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle RDBMS
- IBM DB2 UDB
- ANSI SQL
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about Excel add-on Invantive Control as an alternative
Invantive Control is upward compatible with the Exact Online Excel add-in of Auxil (which was a white label of Invantive Control).
Excel add-on Invantive Control videos
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Excel add-on Invantive Control, and it has gotten 6 likes
- Developed by Invantive B.V.
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- Subscription that costs about $50 per month.
- 23 alternatives listed