inLight Radio is an easy to use free radio player for streaming music from the internet. Download it now and listen to over 18,000 internet radio stations.
* A simple radio player for streaming music live from the internet!
* Automatically cycles through the current station sources till one is playable
* Over 18,000 radio stations in the database and counting
* You can easily record what you're listening to (record current track only, record all, record track from beginning)
* It has a 14 different spectrum analyzers that can be changed by left & right mouse clicks
* It has a huge database, and stations can be added by the user
* It will show album artwork cover if available (save the album image to a file)
* Writes artwork image and all tags possible into the recorded file
* You can right click on the album artwork and purchase the mp3 download or album from Amazon
* It will show the track lyrics if available (you can save the lyrics to a text file)
* It can hide in the system tray while playing music
* It has a volume control and buffer status
* It has 4 EQ presets Jazz, Pop, Rock, and Classic
* Manage your favorite radio stations, play, add, edit and delete
* Play URL's from websites etc...
* It has the option to crossfade between stations
* Go back and view your playback history to play, clear one, or clear them all
* Add your own stations to the radio (unlimited)
* Automatically check for new program versions and stations updates
* Built in sleep timer that will stop playback, close the radio or even shutdown the PC!
* There is 4 list views in the radio Show all stations, Show my stations, Show my favorites, Show my history
* Easily adjust the time in begin/end of recordings
* Hotkeys for Start/Stop playing, Mute/Unmute, Start/Stop recording, Adjust volume up & down, Next & Previous stations, Show/Hide window
* Scroll station title + description + artist + track title in title bar... More Info »
Supported Stream Types
Shoutcast, Icecast MP3, Icecast OGG Vorbis, WMA and AAC