Imperialism (Series) Alternatives
Turn-based 4X (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) strategy game series where players build a thriving civilization through ages of advancements.
- - Civilization is the most popular Windows, Mac, iPhone & Linux alternative to Imperialism.
- - Civilization is the most popular commercial alternative to Imperialism.
Freeciv is an open-source, turn-based strategy game based on Civilization II. Inspired by the history of human civilization, the game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the stone age to the space age...
- - FreeCiv is the most popular Web-based alternative to Imperialism.
- - FreeCiv is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Imperialism.
Empire Earth, also known as EE, is a real-time strategy video game developed by Stainless Steel Studios and released on November 23, 2001. It is the first game in the Empire Earth series: Empire Earth, Empire Earth II, Empire Earth III.Represent entire series of Empire Earth games.Discontinued
The game was released in 2001, but you can still buy this game on GOG.com
TripleA is a free (under GPL) turn based strategy game based on Axis & Allies board game. A wide variety of map scenarios have been developed for TripleA (World War II, Punic Wars, Napoleonic wars, etc.
C-evo is a freeware empire building game for Windows
With a time scope of several thousand years, it covers aspects of exploration and expansion, industry and agriculture, warfare and diplomacy, science and administration. C-evo follows the spirit of popular turn-based strategy.
Great Little War Game is a 3D turn based strategy game from Rubicon.
Take charge of your army and defend your strongholds against enemy attack. Buy new equipment and troops to complete your campaigns, keep the Generalisimo safe! Battle across four different environment types spr.
- - Great Little War Game is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Imperialism.